Tuesday, August 6th.
1) The Search For a Common Chord – exploring the neurology behind music, its spiritual significance, its growing applications in modern medicine, its potential as a tool for social transformation.
2) Tools for Teaching the Harmony of Science and Religion – complementary and essential paths to an ever-greater understanding of the universe.
3) The Keys of My Mercy – exploring aspects pertinent to the subject of laws, such as freedom. obedience, detachment, the soul, tests, the relationship between the two worlds.
4) The Kitab-i-Aqdas – a study organised by theme and topic rather than sequentially.
5) The Baha’i Community and the Processes of the Five Year Plans – the spiritual, theoretical and practical aspects of the processes of the Five Year Plan.
6) How ‘Abdu’l-Bahá Built the Bahá’í Community – a model to follow for building community today.
7) An exploration of the sacred law of Huqúqu’lláh – The Right of God – is offering a chance to gain a deeper understanding of this law.
8) The Role of the Family in Community Building – is looking at family as building block of community and also the importance of empowerment within the family itself.
9) Pilgrimage – is bringing the participants on a virtual pilgrimage.
10) Shoghi Effendi and the Tablets of the Divine Plan – is exploring the details and importance of the Tablets of the Divine Plan.
11) The Science of Spirituality – A Practical Guide to Personal Transformation – is a study of what to ‘do’ rather than what to ‘think’ or ‘believe.’
And the children began planting their Secret Garden…